To work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best Primary Care services possible working within local and national governance, guidance and regulations.
Non-urgent advice: Our Aims and Objectives
– To provide high quality, safe, professional Primary Health Care General Practice services to our patients
– To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients
– To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and
– Understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
– To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients.
– To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect and equality we would want for ourselves or a member or our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
– To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in the care of our patients.
– To encourage our patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Participation Group, talking to us, participating in surveys, and feeding back and on the services that we offer
– To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
– To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse
– Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
– To provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly
– To operate on a financially sound basis.